Monday, December 13, 2010

My Guide To A Successful Home-Daycare

After pursuing many websites and blogs centering around a home-daycare and everything that comes with it, I've yet to come across one that I like in terms of projects, fieldtrip ideas, lesson plans, daycare questions and suggestions, accommodating parents with extended families and difficult situations, forms, costs, and all other things that go into making and keeping a home-daycare business successful. This is why I've created my own blog, with focuses on everything previously mentioned and my experiences with them as well. I'm a young, creative home-daycare provider who is self-taught and I've learned many things from seeing others do business as well as trusting my instincts and following my education. This blog is about building a successful home-daycare from even the knowledge-less of the business.

1 comment:

  1. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. Daycare Advertising Sydney

    ReplyDelete